Guns For Hire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to start?

2 posters

Go down

Time to start? Empty Time to start?

Post  bongafed Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:34 am

Cool well the site is ready, the server is running, we have a name server( Warcamp Guns For Hire ), we have a tag <GFH> , so , i think we have to take a look to do the ultimate details, we need punkbruster working , kamen said me that is currently online and working without problems, maybe we have to configure it, we have three different kinds of anti hacks tools (pbbans punkbruster and ggc stream), if all are working we can start playing in the server cheers cheers .
By the way , i like a lot playing rush mode, my favorite maps of rush mode are : puerto arica, bahia de nelson, isla inocentes , laguna presa and valparaiso.
If some day we want to play conquest maps best for me are: atacama, puerto arica, canal de panama.
We have to talk about what are we gonna play in the server, please post your opinion, its important listen all the opinions, study
By the way a lot of servers make a rotation of maps conquest/rush, think about it .If we want to play both modes we should make rules for both modes, we cant say dont attack uncap in rush mode because there isnt any uncap king ,but in conquest mode there are 2 main bases and some people try to camp there killing players in the respawn area think shoul be important make a dont attack uncap rule.
Take a look to the website, read all the text and if you want to change something post here , any sugestion make a post, please its important have a good comunication, all the members have to collaborate posting his ideas in the web afro .
Again thanks to all for your work, and now is time to have fun.
Im happy i think this is gonna be a good experience.
by the way , we have to talk about all the details of the administration of the server, and what tool do you want to use to admin the server,.and make some kick test.
Time to have fun and enjoy.
Bongafed Cool
bongafed
bongafed

Back to top Go down

Time to start? Empty Re: Time to start?

Post  Soldier_Crazyy Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:05 pm

It seems that our server started today Time to start? Icon_cheers Time to start? Icon_cheers

Soldier_Crazyy

http://cgfh.clanservers.com/index.html

Back to top Go down

Time to start? Empty agreeeeeeeeeeee

Post  bongafed Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:15 pm

Time to start? Lol Time to start? Lol Time to start? Lol 32/32 , Time to start? Lol Time to start? Lol Time to start? Lol here in spain are 19:14h and still 32/32 players in the server Time to start? Icon_cheers Time to start? Icon_cheers Time to start? Icon_cheers Time to start? Icon_cheers Time to start? Icon_cheers
bongafed
bongafed

Back to top Go down

Time to start? Empty time to start?

Post  bongafed Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:18 pm

we need reserved slots Time to start? Icon_king Time to start? Lol i cant join the server hahahahahahaha Time to start? Icon_cool
bongafed
bongafed

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:02 am

the server is actually very good I played there today.Long live Guns for Hire. Time to start? Icon_lol

Back to top Go down

Post  Soldier_Crazyy Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:08 am

bongafed wrote:we need reserved slots Time to start? Icon_king Time to start? Lol i cant join the server hahahahahahaha Time to start? Icon_cool
jajajajajajajajajajaja Time to start? Icon_cheers Time to start? Icon_cheers

Soldier_Crazyy

http://cgfh.clanservers.com/index.html

Back to top Go down

Time to start? Empty today 30/32

Post  bongafed Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:58 pm

Well this morning i was playing in the server and we were 29 , 30/32 players about 2 hours Time to start? Icon_twisted
We have to ultimate last settings in admin tools and think its all ready Time to start? Icon_cheers
bongafed
bongafed

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down