Guns For Hire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hellllllloo.

2 posters

Go down

Hellllllloo. Empty Hellllllloo.

Post  Lieberg Fri May 14, 2010 12:55 am

Whatup.. Met some of you guys in that server today. Lets pwn again one of these days. Add me to xfire, kamikaze275.

Peace outt,

Lieberg Cool

Lieberg

Back to top Go down

Hellllllloo. Empty Re: Hellllllloo.

Post  bongafed Fri May 14, 2010 2:41 am

Hellllllloo. Icon_biggrin sup man, nice to see you found the website, you looks like a good guy, we play a lot in that server hope we see again there , are you interested in join a clan ?
see you in battlefield Wink
Hellllllloo. Fresse bong
bongafed
bongafed

Back to top Go down

Post  Lieberg Fri May 14, 2010 9:01 am

not specifically. but you guys seemed pretty legit. so possibly? (: How old is everyone?

Lieberg

Back to top Go down

Post  bongafed Fri May 14, 2010 3:23 pm

We are a group of friends , we play a lot because we enjoy the game 100%, we all are adult persons, im 28 years old,in the clan are members older than me and members younger than me,
we played a lot battlefield 2 , a lot is a lot trust me, we were admins and we had a clan in bf2, but when bad company arrived we decided to play it and we love it.
This clan is only for adult person dont want any kind of problems , we just want play and enjoy , never hacked never padded.
If you join the clan you will see we are from a lot of different countrys, thats really funny because you have always people available to play with, and always is good to met new people with other lenguage etc. Im from spain because of that my english is not enough good :p.
If you are interested in play with us join the clan man, we have really fun Smile
see you in battlefield
Hellllllloo. Fresse bong
bongafed
bongafed

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum