Guns For Hire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Freeplay Weekend Has Begun

2 posters

Go down

Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Freeplay Weekend Has Begun Empty Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Freeplay Weekend Has Begun

Post  Tattoo Fri May 07, 2010 5:14 pm

Steam users can now participate in the Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
Freeplay Multiplayer Weekend. Experience earned through gameplay is
doubled for players both new and old for the duration of the event, and
if you like what you see you can purchase the complete game for 17% less than usual.

If you wish to participate and already have Steam installed, click here to install the required files. If you don't have Steam, you can download it here.

Tattoo

Back to top Go down

Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Freeplay Weekend Has Begun Empty Re: Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Freeplay Weekend Has Begun

Post  bongafed Fri May 07, 2010 7:15 pm

are you going to play?, mphhhh, sounds good.....but , sorry i hate that game, i played it for 4 days or 5, was rank 25 or 30 cant remember Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Freeplay Weekend Has Begun Icon_king , but in that 4 or 5 days i get enough pissed to stop playing it Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Freeplay Weekend Has Begun Icon_rolleyes , so i think i didnt play it enough Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Freeplay Weekend Has Begun Fresse and i have to reinstall it , a lot of work, Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Freeplay Weekend Has Begun Icon_tongue a lot of campers Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Freeplay Weekend Has Begun Icon_evil
Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Freeplay Weekend Has Begun Icon_cheers thanks for the post , because always is good to know about this events, by the way, what do you think about the new dlc?, i only need the medic special atachment, only to prevent people see me 1 km distance because of my red head Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Freeplay Weekend Has Begun Icon_razz
4 stars coming Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Freeplay Weekend Has Begun Fresse muahahahahahha
bongafed
bongafed

Back to top Go down

Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Freeplay Weekend Has Begun Empty Re: Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Freeplay Weekend Has Begun

Post  Tattoo Fri May 07, 2010 10:09 pm

Lol did not notice Sad. lol

Tattoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down